This is the category for your best CAMPAIGNS.
Your entry must include an image file case study. A video case study is recommended.
- The Festival is unable to accept entries not meeting the defined technical requirements.
- All symbols and texts that could be used to identify the author and submitter must be removed, except when the submitted entry is self-promotional.
- All submissions must be in English. If the ad or campaign was executed in any other language than English, a translation must be provided.
- The case study image file and video must show us three things - what was the challenge, how you overcame it and, of course, the result. Case study video must not exceed 180 seconds.
- Image file is digital visual presentation of your work, including images and text 120 max. words, covering the challenge/brief, solution and results. Example of Image file you will fing in FAQ section
|Case study||Image file|
File format: MP4/h.264
Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Frame rate: 25p
File format: JPEG
Format: RGB (CMYK will not be accepted)
Longest edge: 420mm
|J1||Integrated digital campaign|
|Entries in this category consist of a minimum of at least one ad from each of at least two different digital environments, for example, online display, mobile, digital outdoor or on any other digital social media, video or music platform.|
|Promotional programs and campaigns.|
|J3||Integrated multi- platform campaign|
|Multiple online & offline executions that stretch across media, communication and distribution channels.|