Content created for a brand, independently or in collaboration with partners, to communicate a brand message and/or connect with clearly defined audiences in an engaging and entertaining way.
Your entry must include a presentation image file, video or audio or a physical sample of the entry or URL, depending on a subcategory. A video case study is recommended.
- The Festival is unable to accept entries not meeting the defined technical requirements.
- All symbols and texts that could be used to identify the author and submitter must be removed, except when the submitted entry is self-promotional.
- All submissions must be in English. If the ad or campaign was executed in any other language than English, a translation must be provided.
- The case study image file and video must show us three things - what was the challenge, how you overcame it and, of course, the result. Case study video must not exceed 180 seconds.
- The image file is digital visual presentation of your work, including images and text 120 words max., covering the challenge/brief, solution and results. The example of Image file you will fing in FAQ section.
|Case study||Image file|
File format: MP4/h.264
Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Frame rate: 25p
File format: JPEG
Format: RGB (CMYK will not be accepted)
Longest edge: 420mm
|Film, video, interview, video demo, how-to-demo, Q&A, etc.|
|Article, book, white-paper, annual report, magazine, case study, Q&A, newsletter, guide, graphic illustrations, photo, infographics, in-person live events, installations, etc.|
|Blog, e-book, live video, online presentation, webinar, case-study, Q&A, e-newsletter, guide, e-magazine, illustrations, photo, infographics, GIF, virals, tests, quizzes, competitions, e-news, quotes, ringtone, application, game, etc.|
|Integrated blend of different content formats and solutions ensuring that clear and consistent brand messages are communicated across all channels in an engaging or entertaining way.|