In the CRAFT category is where you show the quality and aesthetics of the process and technical execution. We are looking for that something that complements the idea perfectly.
Entries submitted in the Design subcategory (M2) must be sent to the Golden Hammer office in addition to the electronic submission. Please use courier services, to make sure your entry makes it here safe and sound.
SIA GOLDEN HAMMER, Artilērijas iela 3, k-2, Rīga, LV-1001, Latvija
- The Festival is unable to accept entries not meeting the defined technical requirements.
- All symbols and texts that could be used to identify the author and submitter must be removed, except when the submitted entry is self-promotional.
- All submissions must be in English. If the ad or campaign was executed in any other language than English, a translation must be provided.
- The case study video must not exceed 180 seconds and show us three things - what was the challenge, how you overcame it and, of course, the result.
- Image file is digital visual presentation of your work, including images and text 120 max. words, covering the challenge/brief, solution and results. Example of Image file you will fing in FAQ section
|Case study||Image file|
File format: MP4/h.264
Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Frame rate: 25p
File format: JPEG
Format: RGB (CMYK will not be accepted)
Longest edge: 420mm
Execution is what matters, so demonstrate the quality and aesthetic of the quality of the filmmaking process. If the craft of the work complements the idea, it will be considered as a bonus.
|It does not matter what is the product, or the idea behind the brand. Execution is what matters in print and posters.|