The FILM category is for your best traditional TV, cinema and film content produced for online airing.
Video content that is aired on digital outdoor sites should be submitted in Outdoor category (a little hint – subcategory C5).
Choose the best subcategory for your work wisely, because you can submit your entry only in once in this category.
- If your entry is longer than 180 seconds, submitting a short version (showing the essence of your work) no longer than 180 seconds is mandatory.
- If you are submitting an entry in A2 or A3 subcategory, a 30 second version of the video is recommended.
- The Festival is unable to accept entries not meeting the defined technical requirements.
- All symbols and texts that could be used to identify the author and submitter must be removed, except when the submitted entry is self-promotional.
- All submissions must be in English. If the ad or campaign was executed in any other language than English, a translation (subtitles) must be provided.
File format: MP4/h.264
Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Frame rate: 25p
|A1||TV & cinema ads|
|Ads aired on TV or cinema. Length - up to 180 seconds|
|A2||Long video ads|
|Ads with no time limit, infomercials, films and videos aired in events, presentations, etc.|
|Ads aired only online including pre-roll advertising films|
|Ads created with the purpose of being shared and/or user-distributed online. Length – up to 180 seconds.|