The definition of DIGITAL AND MOBILE is online, digital, and technological communication and brand digital experience. Entries will need to demonstrate performance that works on all digital platforms -desktop and portable (mobile).
Your entry must include an image file case study and an URL. A video case study is recommended.
- The Festival is unable to accept entries not meeting the defined technical requirements.
- All symbols and texts that could be used to identify the author and submitter must be removed, except when the submitted entry is self-promotional.
- All submissions must be in English. If the ad or campaign was executed in any other language than English, a translation must be provided.
- The case study image file and video must show us three things - what was the challenge, how you overcame it and, of course, the result. Case study video must not exceed 180 seconds.
- Image file is digital visual presentation of your work, including images and text 120 max. words, covering the challenge/brief, solution and results. Example of Image file you will fing in FAQ section
|Case study||Image file|
File format: MP4/h.264
Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Frame rate: 25p
File format: JPEG
Format: RGB (CMYK will not be accepted)
Longest edge: 420mm
|Websites, microsites, apps. Long-term and short-term site destinations for a product service or brand. Applications provided to a target audience to create or improve their experience and engagement with a brand.|
|Any online display ad unit allowing users to interact with the content in a rich media environment, incorporating dynamic motion, video and/or audio.|
|E3||Innovative online ad solutions|
|New/innovative technology or solution for online ads.|
|E4||Social network solutions|
|Online digital executions created for social networks – engagement and social platforms, response/real-time activity, use of co-creation & user-generated content, influencer/celebrity/blogger outreach programs, innovative use of social communities, apps or tools specifically designed for social platforms, etc.|
|E5||Online games and branded games|
|All game formats – web, mobile, social, live digital and other innovative game solutions.|
|E6||Direct response and lead generation|
|Execution built/developed to drive direct response or generate leads (potential customers) by gathering information to qualify and score the opportunity for future follow- up.|
|E7||Alternative interactive digital solutions|
|Augmented reality, augmented mobile experience, virtual worlds, virtual reality, screensavers, widgets, interactive digital out-of-home solutions, location-based advertising.|
|E8||Social platform video|
|Videos created for social platforms only and intended for sharing on social platforms. Online context and audience engagement strategy are key elements.|
|Online videos in which interactivity is at the core of the idea: conversational, customizable, narrative, or explorative. Entries in this subcategory must be created for online execution only.|
|Videos created with the purpose of being shared and/or user-distributed online. Entries in this subcategory must be created for online execution only.|