PR category is for your best work is PR field. Show us how creative your use of reputation management was this year, how you built trust and understanding between individuals, businesses or organizations and their audience.
Your entry must include an image file case study. A video case study is recommended.
- The Festival is unable to accept entries not meeting the defined technical requirements.
- All symbols and texts that could be used to identify the author and submitter must be removed, except when the submitted entry is self-promotional.
- All submissions must be in English. If the ad or campaign was executed in any other language than English, a translation must be provided.
- The case study image file and video must show us three things - what was the challenge, how you overcame it and, of course, the result. Case study video must not exceed 180 seconds.
- Image file is digital visual presentation of your work, including images and text 120 max. words, covering the challenge/brief, solution and results. Example of Image file you will fing in FAQ section
|Case study||Image file|
File format: MP4/h.264
Resolution: 1280x720 (720p)
Frame rate: 25p
File format: JPEG
Format: RGB (CMYK will not be accepted)
Longest edge: 420mm
|Business to employee communications and engagement, including change management.|
|Campaign to build or change the image/perceptions of a corporate brand, organization of the corporation, trade associations, institutes, and councils.|
|K3||Public Affairs and Lobbying|
|Campaigns planned to influence or inform the public policy agenda using either lobbying or wider public affairs strategy; as well as political or ballot initiatives.|
|K4||Issues and Crisis communication|
|Campaigns to plan and/or handle the consequences of a crisis or an issue that may affect a company’s credibility and good reputation.|
|Corporations addressing social and ethical issues, campaigns designed to address sustainability.|
|PR campaigns that use an event or stunt to meet their objectives. It may include a trade show, conference, product launch, field marketing activity, awards ceremony, or any other event designed to build or increase the value and reputation of a brand or communication project as part of a wider public relations strategy.|
|Sponsorship programs to support a product or service in order to reach specific awareness/business goals and targeted markets as well as to enhance the image of a corporate brand, organization or corporation.|
|kCampaign or program designed to engage with consumers in order to support marketing of brands, products or services, including celebrity endorsement and brand ambassadors programs.|
|Unconventional programs and campaigns|
|Fundraising, charities, public awareness campaigns with the aim to influence society for greater social good.|
|Program designed for and targeted towards strategic relationship building and enabling communication in digital channels (e.g. blogging, online media management, influencer marketing, social media management, online video production etc.)|
|K12||PR driven integrated campaign|
|Campaign that is driven by PR using multiple platforms as well as formats or elements in order to achieve one business or communication goal. Entrants will be judged on how successfully they have integrated chosen elements or channels throughout the campaign and have to demonstrate how well the different types complement and build on each other.|